Manufacturing / Production / OperationsLocation:
Shift 2 Plasma Spray OperatorAbout Chromalloy:
Chromalloy is an integrated solutions provider for original equipment manufacturers, commercial airlines, militaries, oil and gas companies, and power companies, delivering innovative solutions to reduce manufacturing and operating expenses and extend the life of gas turbine engines. With locations in 11 countries, Chromalloy provides coatings, authorized repairs, castings and manufacturing overhauls, partnering with manufacturers and operators alike to provide the latest, most technologically advanced solutions.
Chromalloy is a subsidiary of Sequa Corporation. Sequa Corporation is a diversified industrial company with operations in the aerospace, metal coatings and automotive industries. Sequa is a Carlyle Group company. For additional information, visit #removed#Description:
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a opening to join our organization.Day to Day:
Operates specialized equipment and performs the task to apply thermally deposited particles to jet engine components.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates, programs and maintains specialized thermal spray equipment in accordance with work instructions and customer specifications.
- Performs part changeovers and execution of work according to product specifications, drawings, and work instructions.
- Performs all work in accordance with plant safety rules and maintains highest quality standards in the execution of all assigned work.
- Performs routine preventative maintenance on all machines and other routine labor work as required in accordance with production flow.
- Preparation of components (masking and surface preparation)
- The operator prepares the necessary quality documents and confirms the quality of own work using inspection tools in accordance with product specifications, blueprints, drawings, and work instructions.
- Operator to adhere to all 5s / CPEX policies and to have a continuous improvement mindset.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Must have HS Diploma or GED. Strong shop mathematics, including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, decimals, and fractions required.
- On the job experience of 1-3 years in coatings of gas turbine components.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and coating specifications.
- Operation and programming of CNC equipment or production robots.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position will require the employee to wear the following specific PPE that will be provided by the company: Steel toes shoes, hearing protection, safety glasses, UV protection
What you will do:What you need to succeed:Limitless Opportunities
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations. Apply Now +Send This Job To A Friend +
Role: Shift 2 Plasma Spray Operator
Apply for this job now.