Primary Supply Teachers Needed!
Are you an experienced qualified primary teacher/QTS?
Are you looking for flexible work across the Sunderland area to fit around your schedule?
We are looking for primary supply teachers to work with a range of primary schools across Sunderland and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to finding the best supply work to suit you; we cover general/short term and long term placements.
You could be passionate about Early Years/EYFS, Key Stage 1/KS1, Key Stage 2/KS2 or all 3.
TeacherActive are looking for primary supply teachers that have the following:
- Experience of teaching students in a primary school setting
- Flexible and adaptable to teaching in any Key Stage/KS in primary school
- The ability to developing and encouraging learning
- Creative and have the ability to conduct fun and inspiring lessons
We offer all supply teachers:
- Guidance and advice
- Free CPD advice
- Great referral scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- Updates on news and events
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you feel you are the perfect supply teacher for TeacherActive then please contact Sam Taylor on 0191 518 7888 or send a copy of your CV to #removed#