I am currently working with a leading gaming company based in the heart of London who are developing a world-class product that is disrupting the entire industry.
Due to ongoing demand of the product and the company experiencing hyper-growth, they are looking for a talented Data/BI Analyst to help deliver data solutions across the business working with departments such as marketing, operations and finance. Along with defining the route they take with handling Business Intelligence, you will also take on the responsibility of eventually building out the data team as the company grows.
This is a rare opportunity for an already accomplished Analyst to take their career to the next level and take on the responsibility of developing a full strategy for data within the business.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to move into a high level of responsibility with endless opportunities for personal development
- You will be working to deliver a world class product that is truly disrupting an age-old industry
- A dynamic and international team that is always ready to go the extra mile
- A chance to be part of a fast-growing company, offering you influence over its success and shaping its future
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths with the chance to contribute your own ideas
What you will be doing -
- Work with various stakeholders throughout the company to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Working closely with the marketing team to develop their data capabilities.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Mine and analyse data from company databases to drive optimisation and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
What you need -
- Experience working closely with marketing teams.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning techniques.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development and performance marketing.
- Experience working with 3rd party data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, etc.
- Strong experience in writing efficient SQL
- Knowledge in ETL processes
- Programming skills in Python or R
Interested? I aim to have a shortlist by the end of week, to avoid disappointment please send your CV to (see below) or give me a call.
Parallel Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Data Analyst - Disruptive Gaming Platform - Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.