Higher Level SEND Teaching Assistant - Winsford
TeacherActive are looking for an experienced Higher Level SEND Teaching Assistant for a long-term assignment, starting September in Winsford.
The position is in a very busy SEND School and will be covering a right across KS3 - 5 as well as supporting students 1:1 or in small groups.
The school isfor students aged 11 - 19 that have Autism, ADHD, Asperger's, PDA / pathological demand avoidance, MLD / Moderate Learning Difficulties & Complex Needs.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
- HLTA certificate with experience in Secondary SEND Schools.
- The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different needs and skill levels.
- A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom.
- Able to engage well with pupils and staff.
- Able to work under your own initiative.
- Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills.
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level SEND Teaching Assistant:
- A highly rewarding opportunity.
- An excellent and competitive rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of long-term work.
- The guarantee of a hard-working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you.
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them contact Devon on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#