What the role will involve
- Providing a good level of customer service at all times
- Meeting and greeting Landlords & Applicants
- Registering applicants via phone or in person
- Booking and attending viewings
- Registering landlords details for the Lettings manager
- Negotiating offers
- Daily call out
- Hitting monthly & quarterly targets
- Manual driving licence
- You will need previous experience within Lettings.
- £16,000 - £20,000 basic salary
- OTE - £35,000 - £45,000
- Uplift commission structure
- Mini company car
- Petrol Card
- Monthly bonus
- Holiday incentives
- Team nights out
JR Recruitment specialise within the London residential & commercial markets. Please contact the team today for an update of all suitable vacancies.
Role: Lettings Negotiator - Kensington
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West London, South East
Apply for this job now.