Early Career Teachers - We Need YOU!
Are you a newly qualified ECT looking for a September role?
Do you live in or can you easily get to the Wigan and St Helens area?
LOOK NO FURTHER- We can help you find your perfect role!
We are working with Primary Schools in Wigan and St Helens who are looking for Primary Teachers to work on a supply basis. We are supporting schools in filling a range of September positions, including Class Teacher, PPA Cover, HLTA and Specialist Classroom Support - even if it's just that first term to get you started!
We are looking for soon-to-be ECT's who are:
- Inspirational and highly effective in the classroom
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Able to contribute to, and work, as part of a team
- Creative in their approach to children's learning
- Reliable and flexible to suit the expectations of our schools
What Milk-Education can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Direct links to local schools
- Training support sessions
- Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Take a look at our website to see our BOLD and FRESH approach to Education-Recruitment: https://#removed#-education.co.uk/
We are the NUMBER 1 rated Education agency on Facebook- but don't just take our word for it! See what fellow Teachers and Teaching Assistants are saying about Milk- Milk Education - Home | Facebook
If you are interested registering for the roles we have, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for an informal chat with Hayley call
01942 669 001 or submit your application via the form below.
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.