Join a vibrant secondary school in Plymouth on a part time basis to deliver Art from September 2021 until February half term.
Highlights of this Art teacher position;
- Every Wednesday from September 2021 with possibility of more days
- Teaching KS3 and GCSE Art across the age range
- Work with an extremely supportive and friendly school
- Vibrant inclusive secondary school in Plymouth
- Once registered with us, we can find you other part time opportunities to fit your diary.
The successful Art teacher will be required to plan, prepare and deliver high quality KS3 and GCSE Art lessons to mixed ability groups across years 7 - 11. They will maintain a stimulating teaching environment and will successfully engage students from a variety of backgrounds.
We are looking for a skilled practitioner with a passion for Art and a genuine desire to help all students achieve their potential. Excellent classroom management is desirable for this position.
Successful applicants will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
- Have recent experience planning, preparing and delivering KS3 and GCSE Art lessons
- Have a positive attitude towards teaching and learning
- Be available from September
This popular school welcomes students from a vast variety of backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures making it a vibrant, inclusive learning environment for all students. The school has a strong focus on excellent teaching and learning and all staff are committed to transforming the lives of some of the most disadvantaged students.
For consideration, please send through a copy of your up to date CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.