Assists with low level purchase of supplies, inventory and equipment as well as responsibility for the shipping and receiving in our warehouse.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
1. May prepare purchase orders as directed.
2. Unpack and store all incoming parts, provide the accounting department with packing lists and purchase orders showing goods ordered have been received and payment can be scheduled.
3. Maintain physical inventory and reconciliation report.
4. Pack and ship all outgoing orders.
5. Perform all daily tasks with attention to detail and organization.
6. Perform additional assignments per manager’s direction.
7. Work as a team with other departments.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience
Educational and experience include: Minimum of 2-3 years experience in General Business and warehouse inventory. Working knowledge of accounting and inventory management required. Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills required.
Position of fast paced small project oriented environment.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Must have a clean driving record
Texas’ Premier Partner for Design-Build
DESIGN. INSTALL. SERVICE TM
i.e.Smart Systems is simplicity from start to finish. From design and installation to maintenance and operation of your technical systems, we make it easy for customers to partner with us and build systems that are easy to operate. Our operational savvy and advanced estimating software guide your project to stay on track—and within budget.
For more than three decades, our team of in-house experts has partnered with business owners, architectural firms, general contractors, real estate developers-and even other designers-locally and globally to deliver reliable, scalable solutions that align with their goals.
Role: Purchasing and Warehouse Assistant
Apply for this job now.