Account Coordinator / Customer Service Representative
Nashville based Event Marketing Company seeks full-time Event Account Manager and Customer Service Representatives to manage events around the greater area.
The Account Manager will work closely with the Creative Director to develop concepts, design events and submit proposals to clients. The Event Account Manager will be required to work nights, weekends, and travel outside the area to execute a given event.
We are looking for recent graduates, and MOTIVATED professionals willing to grow with our company to fill some of our Entry-Level positions in:
· Promotional Sales
· In-Store Promotions
· Event Marketing
· Campaign Management
· Office Administration
· Internships Available*
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
• Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
• Strong conflict resolution, negotiating and influencing skills
• Ability to work up and down organization's hierarchy / departments
• Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments
• Ability to multi-task on several, unrelated projects simultaneously
• Self-starting, focused and client-oriented
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Flexible schedule
• Must Have Reliable Transportation.
Optional Skills that add value:
• Graphic design experience
• Event management and planning
• Experience in inside sells, up selling or marketing
• Experience in outside sales
• Knowledge of the events, weddings, hotel, and catering industry a strong plus
• A thick skin and a sense of humor
Role: Customer Service Representative / Account Coordinator
Apply for this job now.