Calling all Support Workers! Kickstart your 2021 by applying for new and rewarding job opportunity with a leading Health and Social Care agency.
Safehands Recruitment are seeking Waking Night Support Workers to work within residential settings for our clients across Gloucester and Cheltenham.
You will be using your valuable skills and experience to deliver high quality care and support the daily lives of service users to help them achieve their maximum potential.
As a member of our team as you will have the opportunity to broaden your horizons and try out the variety of settings we have on offer. This includes elderly and dementia care, adults with learning difficulties and physical disabilities, mental health support and challenging behaviour. You get to choose where you work according to your experience and what kind of care work you want to do.
We offer complete flexibility of shifts - you choose what you would like to work, all around your availability. Guaranteed flexibility and job satisfaction!
- To support residents on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis
- To provide/assist with all aspects of personal care in line with CQC and care plans including washing, dressing, oral, toileting and feeding
- To administer medication
- To participate in activities
- To support with domestic duties and food preparation
Does this sound like you?
- 6 months' experience within Health and Social Care
- A hard-working individual who delivers outstanding levels of care
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- Full driving license and access to own vehicle is advantageous but not essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
Excellent agency benefits:
- Excellent rates of pay from £9.75 to £10.25 per hour plus bank holiday enhancements and separate accrued holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Free Uniform
- 24/7 support from our friendly local recruitment team
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training - all absolutely free!
- Recommend a friend bonus
If you're interested then we'd love to hear from you! Apply now or call Emily on 01242 505 415 for more information.
Safehands Recruitment is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all its employees to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.