COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, LEGAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
My Client is a growing international law firm specialising in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance, reinsurance and liability areas. They have offices spanning the globe and over 1000 employees, with headquarters in the City of London and several other offices in the UK.
They are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to join their Finance Department on a 6-month contract. Reporting into the Group Financial Reporting team and working alongside the FP&A and Partnership Tax teams you will be responsible for providing a proactive reporting and support service to the firm including management accounts, statutory reporting, board reporting and projects.
- Assist in the production of monthly management reporting packs including financial statements, board/director reports
- Development and production of management information within the Firm, including assisting the Financial Reporting Manager with the design of procedures and processes for effective and timely reporting across the group
- Respond to all queries and requests in a timely and efficient manner, referring complex and contentious issues to the Financial Reporting Manager.
- Provide assistance with future merger transactions and reconfiguring working papers and streamlining consolidation practices
- Assisting with ad hoc projectss
- Review and updating of records and registers held within the Firm to ensure standardisation and global compliance.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent with good knowledge of IFRS
- Legal and audit experience with a multi-currently environment advantageous
- Experienceof working in a law firm
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.