Class People are one of the leading Education recruitment agencies in The South West of England and the Midlands. We are currently supporting an SEN provision in Cirencester who are in search of a qualified teachers / teaching assistants to start straight away.
Being Educationalist first, Class People believe it is vitally important to find the 'right' fit for both teacher and school. The school that Class People are recruiting for is in a fantastic location which is easily accessible by car, public transport and depending where you live sometimes on foot.
Rates of pay
Supply rates will range from £65 - £75 per day
What the school is looking for:
- Teaching assistnats with 6 months experience in the last 3 years.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with both staff members and pupils
- Ability to plan effective lessons
- Have strong classroom management and recent up to date curriculum knowledge.
What Class People can offer you:
- The best rates of daily pay in the county
- PAYE payroll options = No payroll charges!
- A dedicated consultant with an in depth understanding on both the Education and Recruitment sector.
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn £100 in 'love to shop' vouchers
- Online portal to accept your own timesheets and to also log your availability (say goodbye to 20 missed calls on your phone in the mornings)
What do Class People require from you:
- Subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks
- An up to date CV highlighting your past 10 years work history (including any gaps in employment)
- Legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position.
If you would like to hear more information about the role, please send your C.V over to #removed# today and Aaron will be in touch almost immediately to speak about how we can find you your dream role.
We look forward to hearing from you soon