Lighthouse Information Systems is seeking an experienced Director, Client Services. This position requires candidates with strong business acumen to establish significant business relationships that can be characterized as a true partnership rather than client-vendor. Candidates must have proven experience working with and presenting to C-level stake holders. Candidates will work across territories, primarily Northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
It's important to note that extensive technical experience is not a requirement and is not preferred for this role. Only candidates with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business Administration will be considered. MBA's are preferred.
The Director, Client Services plays a key role in liberating our clients' ability to grow and increase corporate value. Client Services coordinates the team of business, operations and technology specialists to assess and understand a client's business objectives and challenges first. Then will improve business processes, dissolve operational bottlenecks and implement appropriate systems and technology to achieve those objectives.
The right candidate will establish a significant business relationship with all members of the Client's executive and management teams, nurturing and evolving engagements from early stage onboarding to mature, mutually rewarding, trusted advisor relationships.
- Maintain client retention and relationship longevity
- Increase revenue through client engagement expansion
- Achieve project revenue goals
- Always take care of client's needs while also taking care of Lighthouse's needs
- Hold value generating quarterly business reviews with one or more client executives.
- Generate and maintain documentation regarding the clients' business ecosystem
- In close collaboration with the Lighthouse team, formulate and propose solutions to address client challenges that align Lighthouse standards with the Client's goals, objectives, philosophy, and approach
- Create enhanced awareness of Lighthouse capabilities through leadership efforts (client meetings, talks, articles, blog posts, contributions to web content, etc.)
- Ask for and generate referrals from current clients
- Provide market intelligence feedback in daily Lighthouse Huddle meetings.
- Maintain a pipeline or list of referrals received.
- Work with the Sales Team to engage and close those referrals
- Ability to discover client needs through excellent listening skills
- Practical experience in defining, implementing and managing business and technical solutions
- Ability to formulate creative, winning solutions and proposals
- Experience in developing and presenting IT budgets, project plans and status updates
- Highly skilled professional oral and written communications required
- Computer Skills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Leadership: Develop trust, vision, and value
- Professional demeanor, attitude, communications, vocabulary, appearance
- Respect: Treat clients, peers, delivery employees with courtesy and respect
- Competitive: Compete vigorously and ethically at all times
- Learning: Willingness and thirst for additional knowledge and skills
- Absolute Honesty and Open Communication:
- Speed: Communicate field data quickly and objectively
Lighthouse delivers only one thing: Improved Business Outcomes. Depending on the client situation, the best approach to achievement of that deliverable may vary widely and deploy different technology and non-technology approaches, but, at its core, it's one thing only, “We make our client's business better.”
Lighthouse employees are committed to our client's success. We believe successful solutions include communication, responsiveness and execution. That difference motivates our entire company and all of our customers' satisfaction. Lighthouse employees must demonstrate excellent customer service skills and we invest in coaching our employees in our unique customer focused ways. We are looking for individuals that want a career where they will facilitate positive change and can be a champion for outstanding customer service to our customers.
Role: Director, Client Services
Location: San Mateo,
Apply for this job now.