Company: JRM CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT, LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
JRM is a Construction Management and General Contracting firm headquartered in New York City specializing in commercial interiors nationwide. JRM prides itself on accountability, diversity, teamwork and excellence. The company's successful growth has led to the opening of an additional East and West Coast office, as well as introducing a Core & Shell division.
This position is responsible to lead a project construction team or assigned team and oversee the overall management of assigned project direction, planning, completion and financial outcome. The Project Manager is responsible for directing and mentoring on-site staff. The position requires business management acumen and must demonstrate strong leadership, organizational and time management skills, as well as have strong communication and team building skills.
- Manage and/or coordinate personnel and resources for the project
- Assist with preconstruction efforts
- Manage all aspects of project from inception thru completion
- Prepare and execute company development and construction plan
- Prepare trade contracts and bid packages, as well as oversee procurement process
- Oversee the shop drawing, submittal and construction coordination process
- Plan and coordinate the project in conjunction with the Superintendent
- Oversee performance of project including, project status, schedule, cost control, change management systems
- Maintain relationships designers, consultants, vendors and subcontractors
- Attend and lead project meetings, including progress, pre-construction and pre-award
- Impeccable attention to detailed documentation protocols
- Review inspection and test data for compliance with specifications
- Develop and maintain site logistics plan, in coordination with Superintendent
- Oversee all site safety programs in conjunction with safety consultant and Superintendent
Qualifications and Skills
- Requires Engineering, Construction Management or related bachelor's degree, OR possess equivalent years of related experience.
- Requires 5+ years of experience in Core/shell and Interior. Previous Hotel experience is a plus but not necessary.
- Requires working knowledge of various construction disciplines, union agreements/jurisdiction, cost control, scheduling, safety regulations, engineering drawings and other documents required.
- 10-Hour OSHA and 30-Hour OSHA Construction Safety and Health Certificate
- 4-Hour Supported Scaffold User Certificate
- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Timberline
Powered by JazzHR