• Partner with sales and operations teams to develop seasonal/annual strategies by category and channel.
• Build financial plans in accordance with merchandise strategies to maximize profitability..
• Drive in season analysis and decision making to achieve annual financial and strategic targets.
• Manage inventory; open-to-buy, item-level forecasting, and assortment planning.
• Optimize inventory across multiple physical warehouses and digital channels.
• Forecast financials based on divisional KPI’s.
• Drive a high standard for analytical excellence through accurate and actionable reporting.
• Develop price strategy and exit recommendations with sales team.
Role: Merchandise Planner for Fashion Company
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.