COMPANY: DOUGLAS SCOTT LEGAL RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefit Package
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY LAWYER
SALARY: £35-45K, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our market leading, highly reputable and Legal 500 ranked client are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the Residential Conveyancing Team based in Guildford. The person appointed will:
- Be qualified with a minimum of two-three years' post-qualification experience in the field of residential conveyancing (Solicitor or CILEX);
- Be able to demonstrate detailed knowledge and technical expertise in dealing with a mixed residential property conveyancing caseload, with minimum supervision;
- Be able to work independently but also with the other staff in the Team;
- Be able to generate their own referrals in order to create their own client base and generate further work for other Teams and the firm;
- Help evolve a marketing strategy for the Residential Conveyancing Team;
- Be fully engaged with the firm's marketing strategy and be prepared to attend marketing events, produce marketing literature etc;
- Have worked within, or be familiar with and able to comply with, the requirements of Lexcel.
The chosen candidate will also possess the following attributes;
- Have excellent organisational skills;
- Have a commercial and creative mindset;
- Have a proven ability of working to deadlines;
- Have good IT skills, preferably with experience on case management systems;
- Have a track-record of producing effective marketing campaigns and relationship building to introduce new work into the department;
- Have an ability to generate their own client base.
The position is offered on a Full-Time basis. The appointed person will be based in central Guildford. They are a family-friendly firm with a flexible approach.
- Salary according to experience.
- 25 days annual leave (increasing up to 30 days) plus normal Bank Holidays.
- An extra day off for your Birthday.
- Life Assurance scheme.
- Wellbeing activities.
Those of suitable experience, drive and ambition are very much welcomed to apply.
Please contact Carl Pace, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our London legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website for more legal positions in London and the South East.