** No Third Party Candidates/ Agencies/ Subcontractors**
Apptium is looking for a Content Writer to be responsible for brainstorming, writing and transforming ideas into compelling messaging through multi-channel platforms to include: websites, social media, blogs, brochures / collaterals, publications, ads, and other forms of marketing. With a focus on expanding our digital footprint and drive more value through online content, this position utilizes creativity and data-driven insights to improve impact and reach. The Writer will work collaboratively with the marketing team to align multiple brand strategies and deliver effective messaging that resonates with defined audiences. Also serves as the primary text editor within the department requiring close attention to detail to ensure accuracy, language and brand consistency of all messaging.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Research, write and edit for marketing communications including but not limited to print and online articles, newsletters, videos, webinars, infographics, white papers, case studies, blog posts, Web site content and more
- Draft landing page copy as well as supporting email and social copy to drive demand for content initiative
- Collaborate with design, digital and other teams to develop compelling, often unexpected, content plans
- Interview subject matter experts on a variety of topics and translate that information into captivating and concrete storytelling
- Think strategically and participate in creative concepting in a wide range of media, beyond the "what is" into the realm of "what can be"
- Establish strong relationships across departments and an understanding of client needs, the customer experience, marketing strategy and operational capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, Marketing or English
- Minimum of 2 years of proven work experience as a content writer or related role with samples of work products
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Knowlege of digital content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading skills and research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong organizational and communication skills and great attention to detail
- Solid understanding of technical writing and the B2B market
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a demanding, deadline-oriented environment, while maintaining a positive attitude and work quality
- Creativity and collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- A flexible approach and willingness to adapt ideas to the needs of customers
APPTIUM is an emerging leader in the information technology software and professional services domain serving Forbes Global 2000 and other large enterprise companies with a primary focus on the Telecom, Media & Entertainment, High Tech, and Healthcare industries. We help our clients gain competitive advantage by using technology to make their businesses more responsive to market opportunities and threats, strengthen relationships with their customers, suppliers, and partners, improve productivity, and reduce information technology costs.
APPTIUM was founded with the go-to-market offering of designing, building, and delivering business-driven technology solutions using both custom development and third party software products. Our solutions include Web 2.0 Technologies, Portals, Business Integration, Customer Relationship Management, Custom Applications, Technology Platform Implementations, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Content Management, Enterprise Performance Management, eCommerce, and Customer Self-Service, Big Data / Analytics Solutions among others. Our solutions enable our clients to operate a real-time enterprise that dynamically adapts business processes and the systems that support them to meet the changing demands of an increasingly global, Internet-driven, and competitive marketplace.
APPTIUM was among the 100 fastest growing tech companies in the DC metropolitan area in 2016 - voted by the Business Journal. Apptium has won innovation awards for its technology innovation two years in a row - 2015 and 2016 at the Telemanagement Forum (TM Forum) in Nice, France. Our innovation and our success are rooted in our one major driving force - our people.
Our casual and flexible environment promotes creativity and collaboration, so you have the opportunity to initiate and contribute to challenging projects, while pursuing your interests and developing, both professionally and personally. Bring us your passion, curiosity, and fresh ideas, and be a part of technology innovation at its best!
Role: Content Writer
Apply for this job now.