Customer Care Coordinator/Administrator - Pro-Rata £28k weekly. - To start ASAP - Chertsey
My client are a high quality, large house builder, who have an opportunity for a temporary Customer Care Coordinator. This role reports to the Head of Customer Care and will work in a team environment.
Principle accountabilities of the Customer Care Coordinator role include:
- Ensure all calls received into the department are managed appropriately and issues are logged.
- Coordinate the supply of material and sub-contractor elements together ensuring maintenance requests are carried out.
- Communicate with the Customer Care Manager / Team Leader to ensure all defects are followed up and dealt with by the appropriate personnel.
- Maintain the relevant Customer Care log/monitor.
- Check invoices and forward for payment.
- Liaise with the Buying department to order materials as and when required.
- Ensure defects are reported to sub-contractors on a regular basis.
- Arrange completion of end of defect works for Housing Associations.
- Liaise with Site Teams to ensure remedial works are completed within timescales.
- Liaise with Sales Teams to ensure customer queries are answered.
- Book appointments for suppliers, sub-contractors, site teams to deal with latent building defects.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
- Experience of working in Customer Service in a fast paced environment.
- Experience of working within the construction or house building sector is desirable.
Qualifications and Training
- GCSE Maths and English - Grade 4+ (or equivalent)
Skills and Aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of people
- Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
- Good administration skills with the ability to coordinate numerous issues during the working day
- Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook)
Industry experience is essential for this role.
if you are interested in this role and have any questions please contact Kate Lancaster on 07557097508.