Qualified Montessori Teacher
An exciting position has become available for a full or part time Montessori Teacher to join our friendly team based in North West London (NW11 8HL).The successful candidate's salary will be dependant on Qualifications and Experience. Good knowledge of EYFS and Montessori curriculum is essential. The successful applicant must hold a suitable Montessori Qualification or NVQ 3 in Child Care. This is a perfect opportunity to grow your career and join a fantastic company.
- Able to work in a team and use own initiative.
- Must hold a suitable Montessori Qualification or NVQ 3 in Child Care
- Live within easy traveling distance to the nursery
- Be able would to work from 16 to 40 hours a week (part time or full time) The hours can be flexible
- Good knowledge of EYFS and Montessori curriculum is essential.
- Observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
- Establishing rapport and building relationships with students based on trust
- Monitoring and assessing student progress and writing up reports
- Ensuring the safety of the children
Company + Benefits
Our client's experienced Montessori staff aim to provide quality care in a safe and happy, yet structured environment. The children receive high quality care and attention, due to our high ratio of qualified staff to children. They provide care and education for children between the ages of 1 - 5years, and their opening hours are 8am to 3.30pm, breakfast, lunch club is also available every day. The Nursery is open term time only and follows the local schools opening dates as closely as possible.
The setting use Montessori Method of early education; this is a child-centred approach, in which each child can learn and develop freely at their individual pace, following their own interests and inclinations. They are dedicated to helping each child reach his full potential whilst fostering their development. They achieve this through our Montessori approach providing a warm, friendly, secure and stimulating natural environment for the children in our care.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Performance based annual salary review.
- Attractive annual leave entitlement plus additional holiday allowance for long service
- Automatic enrolment into a pension scheme.
- Excellent pay and reward scheme.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Individual Christmas and birthday present.
Why should you apply?
- The opportunity to join a fantastic setting
- To become part of hardworking, dedicated team
- To make a positive contribution to a child's early education
- Excellent company benefits
- The location is accessible by Local Bus services.
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: nursery, child care, practitioner, Montessori, pre-school, teacher, education, EYFS, level 3, NVQ, full time, part time