DBA / System Administrator plays a critical role in executing the data architecture physical implementation and enhancing Texture Health’s ability to turn information into insights. DBA / System Administrator works with Data Architect and other ETL developers to develop required reports, data processing routines and analytics cubes. System Administrator will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Manage cloud hosting for Texture Health
- Administer MS windows servers - 2008 and 2012 , Ubuntu 14.0.4 LTS
- Manage Active Directory(AD) environment. This includes user administration (create, change, delete, access rights) and AD environment monitoring
- Manage Texture Health’s MS-SQL and MySQL environment. This includes performing DBA functions such as user admin, backup and restore, and server monitoring
- Monitor operations using Newrelic, Splunk and AlertLogic tools
- Manage Texture Health’s SharePoint environment. This includes user administration (create, change, delete, access rights)
- Work with external vendors on second level troubleshooting and support
- Manage end user equipment (laptops, phones, projectors etc.)
- Experience with Linux administration Centos / Ubuntu
- Experience with Configuration management system Puppet, Ansible - greater than 1 year
- Experience with build management system Jenkins - greater than 1 year
- Experience with any version control system git, subversion, bitbucket - greater than 1 year
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes is a big plus
- Experience as MSSQL or MySQL DBA is preferred
- Experience with cloud hosting monitoring, performance tuning, and optimization.
- Strong understanding of network design and cloud optimization.
- Experience with Rackspace , AWS or Azure is preferred
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment. The right candidate is someone who is willing to take on projects and challenges with the ability to be flexible with change.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Windows administration . . . greater than 3 years
- Linux / Ubuntu administration . . . greater than 3 years
- Cloud Hosting . . . greater than 3 years
- MySQL, MSSQL . . . greater than 2 years
Texture Health combines deep healthcare and technical expertise to create integrated, advanced and highly-configurable, cloud-based and mobile technology solutions that help providers, health plans, patients and the people who care for them connect, communicate, and collaborate like never before.
We help ACOs, Integrated Delivery Networks, Behavioral Health Collaboratives, Hospitals and Health Systems, Health Plans and MCOs improve patient health and achieve their value-based initiatives, by caring for more patients, in less time, with less resources.
Role: DBA / System Administrator
Apply for this job now.