- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
- Answers phone calls and directs calls to appropriate persons or takes messages.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares papers for consideration and presentation by executives.
- Attends meetings and records minutes.
- Greets visitors and determines whether they should see specific individuals.
- Reads and analyzes incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and then distributes to the appropriate individual.
- Performs general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming correspondence.
- Makes travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepares agendas and makes arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons and other meetings.
- Provides clerical support to other departments.
- Manages and maintains executives' schedules.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Provide a place for hard-working, dedicated, knowledgeable and ethical people who believe in the company, deliver the right premium products & services exactly on time at a fair cost, and exceed our internal and external customer requirements through continuous improvement.
Role: Sales Associate Entry Level
Location: Elk Grove,
Apply for this job now.