Listen up everybody if you want to take a chance…
Rocksteady Promotions is growing and will be seeking new college graduates to join our team. We are on the hunt for individuals looking to start their career with an innovative, growing company. The successful candidate will possess a strong desire to put their talents to use delighting clients and building a foundation for individual growth, maximizing your talents.
Can’t quite put your finger on what you want to be when you grow up? Let us help with that! The Professional Development Program is roughly 1 year of 5 specific phases before a launch into a career path with us. Step by step the program allows representatives to develop a strong business foundation with skills in key areas including operations functionality, client interaction and business administration.
Did we blow your mind? Learn more about the first rotation below!!
- Interact with customers professionally, with high energy and a positive attitude
- Proactively seek knowledge specific to each client and demonstrate proficiency to handle various levels
- Connect with executive leadership in weekly training sessions
- Role shadow with a variety of current employees to help determine career path
- Gain knowledge in client industries and hands on know-how
- Use impeccable logic to be first in line for promotions at quarterly performance reviews
Strength-specific rotations may include:
- Client Relationship Manager
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Operations/ Team Management
- Corporate Trainer
- HR Administration and Recruiting
What you need to possess to make the cut:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or internship/entry level experience
- Responsible, dependable, and happy
- The ability to roll with the punches
- Competitive spirit
- Positive Attitude
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Team Player
- Excellent bowling skills a significant plus
Role: Professional Development Program Representative - Hiring Rockstars!
Location: King of Prussia,
Apply for this job now.