About The Position
The New Development Associate will responsible for supporting our growing New Development team in the San Francisco area. The candidate selected for this role will contribute to best in class research, work closely with senior broker on sourcing development opportunities, and support the sales and marketing strategies that differentiate our company from its competitors, working on both local and regional development projects.
You are an outgoing and personable professional. You understand and live by the concept of being a “team player”, making sure that collaboration is essential to your success, as well as the success of those you work with. You have the ability to multi-task effortlessly, are willing to do everything necessary to contribute to our - and your - success, and are highly proactive, self-motivated, and goal-oriented.
· 6 months- 3 years of Real Estate experience, preferably in commercial or development
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Active California agent’s license
· Strong interpersonal skills, enjoys talking with developers, owners and clients via email and telephone
· Possess the ability to be proactive and take ownership of projects
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Enjoys ongoing research projects and able to work autonomously on stay on-task and focused on goals
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Superior knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, using advanced functions preferred
· light design skills strongly preferred—PowerPoint, InDesign, Photoshop
· Research-oriented position—must enjoy and have a mastery of internet research
· Preferably has development/ land experience
· Proactive; self-motivated, goal oriented and honest
· Ability to effectively prioritize & handle multiple tasks
· Continually develop, enhance and leverage detailed knowledge of the local economy and real estate submarkets and metrics
· Perform ongoing research and maintain spreadsheets and update partnership decks, data entry
· Prepare chart and graphs as needed
· All other duties as assigned by management.
Role: Junior Brokerage Associate
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.