Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) - Our Company commenced operations in 1969 and the first aviation maintenance campus opened in 1992 in Norfolk, VA. All AIM schools are approved by the Federal Aviation Administration. Over the past 25 years, this group of schools has expanded to eleven campuses throughout the country in locations such as: Las Vegas, Nevada; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Kansas City, Missouri; Houston, Texas; Indianapolis, Indiana, and the metro areas of San Francisco, California; Orlando, Florida; Atlanta, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; Washington, DC; and Virginia Beach, Virginia, where our corporate offices are also located.
At AIM we are always looking for qualified and experienced individuals to use their skills on our campuses on behalf of the future workforce in the aviation maintenance industry. We currently have an opening for a Financial Aid Officer at our campus in Las Vegas, NV.
- Processing documentation to ensure that each student has funds to pay for tuition
- Monitors submission of FAFSA’s and receipt of ISIRs
- Responsible for online certification of loans and monitors submission of student MPNs via Esignature
- Maintains and is familiar with current FA regulations to include current Federal Student Aid Handbook
- Regularly reviews incomplete files; ensures that funds are only disbursed when student is eligible
- Monitors expected and past due cash flow to ensure that funding is disbursed as appropriate and in a timely manner
- Meets with all incoming students to start aid process, explains types of aid, gives out and explains necessary forms and documentation
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED, or equitable on‐the‐job experience
- Must have college level coursework in accounting, finance, or related field required
- Must have excellent computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proprietary school financial aid experience preferred
- Knowledge of VA Educational Benefits (VA Once)
- Ability to work in a team with a college student population
- Willing to work evenings and some weekends
If you have such prior experience and meet the above qualifications, then call me at 702-798-5511 and ask to speak L. E. Nordman. Telephone me first! We need to hire someone that can readily communicate over the phone and is a good leader.
Role: Financial Aid Officer
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.