COMDOC, an authorized dealer for Kyocera, one of the world's leading document imaging companies, is looking for an energetic, self-motivated Copier/Printer Technician for our Hilton Head Island SC market.
COMDOC is an independently owned distributor of document, computer networking and internet solutions to the business community and has enjoyed significant growth over the past several years. Document products include digital, multi-functional copiers, printers and wide-format copier/printers from KYOCERA and HP. COMDOC supports its customers from autonomously managed locations in Georgia and South Carolina. Learn about us online at #removed#
The ideal candidate will have a thorough working knowledge of copiers and printers as well as basic computer skills. We are looking for an organized team player with a strong work ethic and customer service skills.
- Prior Service experience in the copier industry is helpful.
- Experience with our primary manufacturers Kyocera and HP helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Solid skills in building customer relationships
- Must have valid drivers license
- Ability to lift 80 pounds.
- Networking experience a plus
- Manage parts inventory and territory to comply with established operating standards
- Competitive salary.
- State-of-the-art equipment technology.
- Comprehensive benefits, including Health/Dental, 401K, pension and vacation/holidays.
- Professional working environment.
- Company car, Laptop and cellphone provided.
- Opportunity to live and work in one of America’s most desirable communities in Hilton Head Island SC.
Other opportunities exist in Myrtle Beach and Charleston SC as well as Savannah and Macon Georgia. Apply online through us or use the Zip application.
COMDOC is an independently-owned entrepreneurial company dedicated to the proposition that every employee makes a difference. For close to four decades, organizations have chosen COMDOC to provide their office technology. Today we offer a full-line of new digital document imaging technology, networking and managed services. We believe we have become one of the largest in our markets partly by being a locally-owned and managed business. We also feel the teamwork, discipline and client-grateful attitude we foster brings a passion to our customers that is noticeably different and that by remaining independent, we are not restricted to the cookie cutter or single-manufacturer offerings mandated by large, red tape laden, multiple management layer, publicly-traded, distantly managed, manufacturer-owned competitors. Passionate about technology, our staff is motivated to make your company succeed.
Role: Copier / Printer Technician
Location: Hilton Head Island,
Apply for this job now.