Opportunity to join the support faculty of a large developing secondary school this academic year.
- Full-time, part-time and ad-hoc teaching assistant opportunities available.
- Start dates available once schools re-open after February half term.
- Gain invaluable experience before starting a teacher training programme.
- Earn daily pay rates of up to £65 per day dependent on previous experience.
- Large secondary school in Salford, great public transportation links.
Our partner secondary school in Salford are currently restructuring their support faculty and wish to appoint a team of teaching assistants to work with them on a full-time, part-time and ad-hoc basis. This is to provide support to identified pupils across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four, ensuring they have the guidance and support to excel in school.
The school have a welcoming staff community, a diverse intake of pupils and a well respected senior leadership team. The support department is based within the main school, and has its' own classrooms and computer rooms for students to ensure they do not miss out on valuable lesson time whilst receiving hands on support outside of the classroom.
Both full-time and part-time roles are available until the end of the academic year and into next academic year, along with ad-hoc opportunities cover sickness of permanent staff members throughout the year. To be considered for this position, previous experience working with children and young people is desired.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV to Nicola Pollitt. To obtain further information, please contact the Manchester West Secondary Office on the details below;