Entry Level Marketing Role - Marketing, Promotions, Sales, & Client Support
This position is highly marketing and advertising focused and requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the client account). No experience is required; we are willing to train the right individual from the ground up in our Marketing team.
Duties & Responsibilities may include:
• Provide on-site customer support for marketing campaigns (especially in new market territories where client’s services have never been introduced)
• Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or key account services provided and identify how services can impact said consumer with the goal of increasing market share for the client account.
• Enhance key account’s brand awareness and strategy through successful consumer impact and direct marketing
• Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing on-site marketing campaigns.
• Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful expert.
• Proactively create selling opportunities.
• Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
• Building & maintaining strong partner relationships
• Consumer data entry
Our Marketing team is a close-knit group looking for the perfect fit! We have an open-office environment, giving the team the ability to learn together and engage in all strategic discussions. If you are an entry-level candidate, we would love to see your resume! Please keep in mind, this role is an introductory position but has a lot of opportunity for growth. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Skills / Abilities:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for marketing and advertising industry
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to work under pressure and with speed
• Ability to keep consumer info confidential
People interested in this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, entry level marketing
BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN YESTERDAY'S
MARKETING AND TODAY'S CULTURE
Communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. Marketing is critical for attracting and maintaining customers.
Considering the connectivity between advertising and customer relationship. This connectivity facilitates the acquisitions of targeted customers in an effective manner.
Role: Entry-Level Marketing Role
Apply for this job now.