This unique opportunity to practice Private Client law at a Shropshire based firm would be ideal for a candidate that requires a better work/life balance whilst maintaining a diverse and quality focused caseload.
A firm is frequently mentioned in the Legal 500 guide and offers a full range of legal services to individuals and businesses. They have a wealth of talented employees that are passionate about the legal services they offer.
The firm offer a very progressive approach towards law, despite their long-established that is well entrenched within the regional legal community. They offer all the provisions you need to ensure that you can focus on providing a second to none service to their dedicated and expanding client base.
You would be responsible to helping clients with a range of private client needs and providing them with a service that is consistent with the very high standards set out by the firm. The salaries at the firm are highly competitive and the offer a friendly and collegiate working environment where you can reach your full potential. The hours would be based on your preferences, so a large degree of flexibility and autonomy would be offered.
- A qualified Solicitor/Legal Executive of 4 years + PQE
- STEP Qualification is desirable, if not assistance will be offered
- Good drafting and writing skills as well as possessing an excellent ability to communicate
- Strong client care, IT and business development skills
- Ability to maintain strong ongoing relationships with clients and to cross refer to other specialisms
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and talented Private Client Solicitor to join one of the most well-established firms in Shropshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.