- £9.67 per hour
- Godalming, Surrey
- Day shifts available
- Staff accommodation available (£280/month)
- Care Home setting for young adults and adults with LD and physical disabilities
We are currently recruiting for our client seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants for their stunning, medium sized Care Home based in Godalming.
You will not only providing hands on care and support for the residents, you will also encourage their independence, participate in daily activities and promote their privacy, dignity and choice.
The ideal candidate, Healthcare Assistant will have:
- Experience of providing quality care and support in a similar setting
- Great team working skills
- A compassionate and caring nature
- A passion to help vulnerable to achieve in their every day life
Our client is offering:
- A competitive rate of pay
- ALL training paid for
- FREE DBS check
- The opportunity to progress and learn
- Generous Holiday entitlement which increases the longer you stay with the company
- Pension Scheme
- Maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave
- Health plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Sickness absence (sickness absence scheme subject to eligibility and length of service)
- Disability leave (disability leave for all our employees with a disability) & lots more
- And much more!
Are you passionate about helping others? Do you want to be part of a fantastic charity organisation?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
Call or email Care First Recruitment on 01202 854777 (weekdays) or 07785331104 (weekends and evenings)
Quote - Godalming/1950