We are seeking a Mazak CNC Lathe operator to join our team! You will run Mazak CNC lathes to customer provided specifications.
- ID and OD grinder experience - one year minimum experience required
- Set up capabilities a plus
- Load and unload equipment and materials
- Conduct routine preventive maintenance on the machines
- Log and record readings for equipment and procedures
- Strong work ethic
- Must be able to use inspection equipment (i.e. calipers, micrometer)
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Blueprint reading
Smith’s Machine and Grinding was founded in 1951 by Mr. Frank Smith. Our primary business was specialty grinding (I.D., O.D. and Surface). As the years progressed we added general machining equipment that greatly expanded the types of work that we are capable of performing.
Our focus has changed from only offering grinding to also offering CNC milling and turning with grinding still an important part of our business. We are continually updating and adding new machinery to our vast machinery list so that we may try and fulfill our current and future customer’s requirements.
Role: CNC Operator - Lathe
Apply for this job now.