A well-established top 20 accountancy firm are looking for an experienced Audit Senior who is wanting to join their team and become a valued member to become part of this ever growing Accountancy firm in Central London. This role would be very suited for someone who enjoys external audit, but wants to step away from the long work hours and overly corporate culture associated with external audit so that a healthy work-life balance can be achieved.
Due to growth within the market, the firm are looking for a results driven individual, with excellent planning and organisational skills, exceptional analytical ability and experience at management level. In return, the company offer a flexible working environment, a healthy competitive culture, dress-down work attire, friendly team members and a great platform for progression.
This position is offering a salary of £45,000 - £48,000 with huge career progression opportunities, renowned training and development within the firm and a great benefits package.
What the role entails:
- Report and present findings to the business, making recommendations for solutions and improvements to policies / procedures
- Understand the commercial objectives of the business and the impact made by internal audit
- Liaise with client FDs or company directors
- Liaise with external advisors as needed
- Plan and deliver internal audits of determined business area or department
- Ensure the business complies with all relevant internal requirements, industry regulations and government legislation
- Lead, manage and develop the team of junior auditors
- Assist with other audit matters and projects
- Enable the business to fulfil their commitments to international and government compliance
Our ideal candidate will have:
- ACA Qualification
- 3 Years audit and accounts experience.
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal with all aspects of an assignment. (Planning through to completion)
- Commercial awareness and high standard of work.
- Good time management skills and ability to deal with completing deadlines
- Experienced at making recommendations
- Capability to supervise and lead
- Exceptional analytical ability
If you are keen to secure a highly rewarding Audit Senior role within a unique, top 20 accountancy firm please apply today to find out more.