CSI Tech has been retained by a premier client in the San Antonio, TX area and are seeking a Cloud System Administrator to join their team! This opportunity will be responsible for highly complex provisioning, installation, configuration, operation, security and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure components including but not limited to Active Directory, Exchange Online, Office 365, Azure and MS Windows Operating Systems and AWS Environment. Leads and partners with project teams on planning, implementation, deployment, research, design, investigation, and troubleshooting such systems. Ensures system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related practices adhere to department policies, including security compliance.
- Serves as a technical expert for customers and team members seeking enterprise platform and operating system support
- Facilitates and leads complex discussions in a cross functional and business environment
- Provide leadership to team members ensuring accurate and timely delivery of project/initiative objectives and deliverable
- Acts as a technical escalation point for challenges/issues that arise during and post-execution phase
- Develop standards and support models (level 1 - 3) for existing or newly enabled platform service based on industry best practices
- Defines an end-to-end life cycle management process for services including, cost, maintenance, upgrades, support processes, and system sunset
- Investigate and perform root cause analysis (RCA) on problems identified with production enterprise platforms/services; recommending a short and long-term remediation activities
- Monitoring and reporting of remediation activity to measure the effectiveness
- Research and evaluate alternative technical solutions, developing recommendations and cost-effective system solution for business needs
- Troubleshoot technical incidents for critical and non-critical systems, participating within a 24/7/365 on-call rotation
- Research, evaluate and lead Cloud solutions, developing recommendations and cost-effective solution for business and technical requirements
- Lead and conduct discovery assessment workshops to help define business requirements supporting the migrating to Cloud technology
- Deep knowledge and experience with AWS platforms and services like EC2, ECS, S3, Load Balancers, Route 53, VPC, Firewall, PostgreSQL, Aurora, Elastic Beanstalk, Elastic Search, VPC, Direct Connect
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Expert in Active Directory, Exchange Online, Office 365 Tenant, Azure, and MS Windows Operating Systems
- Expert with Windows-based administration skills in a Cloud / Virtual environment (a plus)
- Expert experienced integrating third party technology assets with company owned assets (a plus)
- Strong knowledge of scripting language (i.e., Perl, Visual Basic, PowerShell, etc.) as it relates to Windows system administration (a plus)
The CSI Companies, Inc. offers specialized employment consulting solutions to a wide range of companies throughout the world, including some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. Recently, CSI became a member of RECRUIT CO. LTD, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
CSI consists of five business units: CSI Professional, CSI Tech, CSI Healthcare IT, CSI Financial and CSI Search.
Role: Cloud System Administrator
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.