If you are excited by artificial intelligence, deep learning and natural language understanding and processing, then this is the place for you! You'll get to work at an early-stage startup that's backed by some of the top angel/seed investors in Silicon Valley. Where their mission is to make it trivial for a business to launch a conversational interface platform on its website, mobile app, or as a chatbot on Facebook Messenger, SMS, Slack, Skype or WeChat, or as a skill on Amazon Alexa or Google Home devices.
In this role, you will work with the company's customers to help them launch conversational interfaces on their own website, Facebook Messenger, Kik, Skype, Slack, Telegram and SMS, or a skill on Amazon Alexa supported devices.
- Provide technical support for pre and post-sales customer issues
- Build prototypes for demo and work with Product/DevOps team to enhance/deploy to Production.
- Train the customers to use the product effectively
- Attend Daily scrum meetings and Report on product performance
- Analyze Customer requirements and train/help them to debug/implement new use cases
- Analyze server logs to identify potential issues and work with developers (or customers) to fix
- Provide developers with feedback from customers and help identify new features/development areas
- Proven work experience as a Solutions Architect or Technical Account Manager
- Solid technical/engineering background
- Experience building quick prototypes for demo
- Familiarity with Engineering processes and Issue tracking systems like JIRA
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to grasp Customer requirements and suggest timely solutions
Role: Solutions Architect (Enterprise)
Location: Mountain View,
Apply for this job now.