COMPANY: SEI INVESTMENTS (EUROPE) LTD.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive + generous sales commission + benefits
What you’ll do:
- You will continually and pro-actively generate leads through ongoing research and networking to identify and engage with prospects and position SWP.
- You’ll assess the opportunity and whether it aligns with SWP strategy and if so, continue to develop the sales/account strategy.
- Co-ordinate and execute any further meetings. Identify unique buying needs and requirements and execute the sales strategy through to close of deal with the prospect. On successful close, co-ordinate with internal client service to manage the transition.
- You will relish attending networking and industry events in the pursuit of new business development opportunities.
- You’ll proactively maintain and develop good knowledge of industry trends, market forces, regulatory changes and macro-economic forces impacting SEI’s target market in the UK.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Proven success in developing new business with institutional financial services clients, ideally private banking and wealth management organisations but you may also have experience in investment banking, retail banking, broking etc
- You will possess the impact to influence at the C-suite level within prospect organisations, being skilled in a consultative sales process
- You’ll possess the technical ability to pick up in-depth knowledge of the Platform and effectively communicate that to relevant clients and audiences.
Attributes we value:
- Being a true self-starter
- Demonstrating success both in work and outside of work
- Showing tenacity and resilience
SEI is an equal opportunities employer and so much more…
After 50 years, SEI remains a leading global provider of investment management, investment processing and investment operations solutions. Reflecting our experience within financial services and financial technology our UK office is based between the City of London and the growing technology hub of Shoreditch. The open plan nature of our office space, flowing lines and numerous art installations are designed to encourage innovation and creativity in our workforce. We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, access to GPs online for appointments, enhanced family leave, volunteer days, access to thriving employee networks and not forgetting free fruit twice a week.
SEI Investments (Europe) Limited (‘SIEL’) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 191713).