Role - Remortgage converting to Intermediate Transactional Conveyancers
Experience - 6 months+ Remortgage Experience
Location - Manchester
Salary - £17K - £21K - Plus Excellent Training / Benefits and Bonuses
Working for the No.1 volume Conveyancing Firm in England & Wales - in terms of annual conveyancing transactions. They now dominate the Remortgage / Sale & Purchase / Lender / Panel and New Build market and so with such solid business behind them, this offers unmatched job security and development - EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
They have a new project to CROSS-TRAIN train around 6 people, starting in August to re-train them from working in a volume Remortgage environment to FAST-TRACK to being INTERMEDIATE CONVEYANCERS and then onwards from there.
This is a unique role and one which will FAST-TRACK your career on Transactional / Mover Conveyancing.
As with all of their conveyancing teams it is crucial that they employ experienced candidates to ensure their clients get the very best service when entrusting them with their re-mortgage cases.
Candidates joining will benefit from unrivalled development opportunities. With a clear career path, progression into transactional conveyancing roles and the chance to move up into supervisory and managerial positions, candidates can truly develop a career by joining My Home Move.
Key facts about the team:
- There is a fantastic bonus scheme
- The team are vibrant, social and really gel as a conveyancing family
- They achieved 95% client satisfaction and a Net Promoter Score score of 48.5%
- They were recently awarded referral contracts by a major Buy-to-Let lender, which is a testament to the work the team does
- They have now expanded the team to combine people working in other offices or even from home.
You should be able to:
· Demonstrate legal knowledge and technical skills developed within a current or recent Remortgage Case Handler / Conveyancer role.
· Managed a portfolio of remortgage cases from inception to completion, or have developed your technical skills to allow processing and advising on complex conveyancing issues, such as Transfers of Equity, Deeds of Postponement and Leasehold matters.
· Be IT literate and skilled at dealing with clients, professionals and other third parties in order to provide an excellent conveyancing service.
· Work to and achieve deadlines within a busy office environment and aiming to achieve both client and introducer service excellence.
In applying confirm details of your:
- Confirmation on volumes you regularly deal with and are they single case handlers - (i.e - doing the whole process and not just pieces of it ).
- Experience of any complex case handling - transfer of equity, stamp duty calculations, deed of postponement, help to buy postponements, shared ownership and shared equity, restrictions, cautions, etc. .
- Any experience of Leasehold - dealing with specific leasehold enquiries and reviewing leases not just serving notice on completion
- Any understanding of the post completion process
- Any experience of acting for clients and having an understanding as to what a client is looking for when instructing a conveyancer
- Customer service / client relationship experience including brokers / referrers etc.
Role: Conveyancing - Remortgage to Transaction - CROSS TRAINING
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, Greater Manchester
Apply for this job now.