Major Janitorial Firm in Houston, Texas is searching for Area Manager candidates.
The Area Manager reports to the Houston Director of Operations.
The Area Manager is required to effectively manage accounts and staff according to contract specifications, ultimately resulting in:
- Excellent customer relations, with maximum service and quality standards.
- Effective budget controls of labor and materials.
- Timely and accurate execution of administrative responsibilities (i.e. payroll, supplies ordering, etc.)
- Cooperation within the branch staff for maximum utilization of time and people.
The Area Manager's duties included (but are not limited to):
- Cost Control of labor, materials and equipment.
- Quality Control - inspection and correction
- Application and Payroll processing
- Processing of purchase orders and work orders
- Recruitment of additional labor as necessary to fill vacancies.
- Safety - ensure all accounts' safety programs are established and correctly maintained
- The Area Manager must be bi-lingual (English / Spanish)
- Typical working hours are 2:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. Hours may vary depending upon operational requirements.
- Position includes company vehicle and expense account
- Position is bonus eligible
- Military experience is a plus.
Role: Area Manager
Apply for this job now.