We are looking for candidates who has great interest in logistics and supply chain management. Daily responsibilities include researching, planning, coordinating and providing high integrity customer services.
- Competitive Hourly Wage ($15/hr to start)
- Medical Benefits Plan
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off (After probationary period)
- Training and Resources.
- Fun and Friendly Work Environment
- Advancement Opportunities for Career-Minded Professionals
You will learn detail operations regarding the importation of freight by air transportation as well as exposure to international trading principles and strategies. This is an entry level position and we will provide training and guidance.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Interest in the field of international business and logistics.
- Positive and energetic work attitude.
- Former experience in related fields, i.e. trucking, airlines, steamship lines, customs brokers etc.
- Professional email and phone etiquette.
- Prior experience with professional office settings.
- Proficient with computers, internet, Microsoft and Google products.
- Authorized to work in the United States. (We do not offer sponsorship.)
For immediate consideration, please Apply Now to be contacted.
We are an international logistics service provider located nearby LAX Airport. We provide proactive customer service to assist clients achieve their logistics objectives.
We are known for being a leading professional logistics service provider in the Los Angeles area with over 38 years of experience in the industry.
Role: Logistics Coordinator - Air Import Department - Entry Level
Location: El Segundo,
Apply for this job now.