The Job Window, an interactive candidate resource that specializes in connecting up and coming talent to entry level opportunities all across North America, is excited to announce that one of its premiere promotional & experiential marketing clients is looking for an Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant to join their promotions team!
As a leader in experiential marketing & client acquisitions, our client specializes in creating and implementing customized marketing strategies for a large portfolio of clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our client is able to connect brands directly with consumers through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, sampling, promotions, and lead generationwithin local markets and businesses across the globe!
In this entry level role, the Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant will use their upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to capture an audience to create excitement with target demographics throughout the duration of promotional campaigns in a variety of settings. The Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant will also assist the promotions team with executing any administrative, advertising, marketing and/or sales tasks required.
- Develop, setup and publish advertising used to create brand awareness and generate increased attendance during each promotion
- Promote consumer excitement and brand connections through consumer interaction and product/service demonstrations and explanations
- Build product & brand knowledge of each featured brand/product/service being promoted. Educate new employees of product/service benefits, costing, details, etc.
- Manage supplies and inventory
- Basic sales
- Maintain relationships with retail partners, marketing/advertising clients and stakeholders
The ideal candidate will successfully progress from this Promotional Marketing Assistant opening into an advanced management training program designed to prepare team members for a management role in one of the many aspects of promotional & experimental marketing including but not limited to:
- Brand marketing
- Client relations
- Public Relations
- Sales Promotion
- Client Acquisition
- Advertising & Sales Account Management
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales promotion, marketing, advertising or any retail related setting is an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
If you can’t wait to become an enthusiastic sales promotions professional and are ready to create and promote product, service & brand hysteria on a daily basis our client would love to hear from you!
Role: Entry Level Promotional Marketing Assistant -Sales
Apply for this job now.