We are seeking an Assistant Manager and a Bar Manager to join our team!
- Assists the General Manager in the overall operations of the restaurant
- Assists in inventory control
- Train and evaluate employees
- Ensures that regulatory guidelines of the food services industry are being followed by all employees
- Resolve escalated customer complaints
- 3 years previous experience in the restaurant industry
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Pay depending upon experience plus tip share.
The original Fuzzy’s Taco Shop is on Berry Street in Fort Worth, Texas. It was there that a glorious vision of taco heaven took hold in 2003: It would have frosty drinks. It would have good vibes. It would be the kind of place that you never want to leave. It would be a huge, craving-inducing success.
Fuzzy’s earned a cult-like following, and that first location turned into more than 100 across the country. Today, people bring their dogs, party on our patios and feel the festive love every time they walk into a Fuzzy’s. And with locations popping up nationwide, our Baja tacos, Chips & Guac, and frozen margaritas are always within reach. Which is reason enough to celebrate with some, as far as we’re concerned.
Apply for this job now.