The role of the Client Services Project Manager at RVM is to be the main contact to our clients on all e-discovery projects, while also being the liaison between our clients, sales personnel and operations staff. The PM is a solutions-oriented professional that oversees the execution of e-discovery projects and is ultimately responsible for the quality and timeliness of those projects. As a subject matter expert in e-discovery, the Project Manager consults with clients on appropriate solutions related to all phases of the litigation lifecycle and EDRM cycle. The Project Manager actively builds relationships with clients, customizing their support-style and technical delivery to meet the client’s expectations and maintain RVM’s standards and industry best practices. The Project Manager is , collaborating with the Operations staff to ensure projects are accurate and on-time.
The PM is responsible for hands-on support for most client-requested tasks in Relativity, Clearwell, and Equivio.
The PM also assists sales personnel on conference calls, face-to-face meetings, and drafting proposals or Statements of Work.
- Effectively manages client expectations, coordinates and manages project details, and coordinates with Client Services Project Coordinators and Operations staff during the entire project to ensure work is done to client satisfaction and company standards.
- Responsible for gathering and documenting project expectations and technical specifications and communicating that to all appropriate Operations staff for execution.
- Continuously monitors, manages, and supports multiple e-discovery projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Communicates frequently with clients to resolve issues and provide status updates according to the client’s needs.
- Provides hands-on support in Relativity, Clearwell, and Equivio for a variety of requests, including: case creation, field and coding layout creation, indexing, advanced searches, creation of document review batches, pre-production searches, and quality assurance.
- With the Client Services Project Coordinator, maintains all appropriate project tracking charts and prepares all required client reports as requested by the client.
- Responsible for coordinating with Accounting department on final billing information for a project.
- Interacts with clients to develop strong relationships and demonstrating a high level of commitment to client success.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or paralegal studies (paralegal certificate acceptable)
- JD candidates a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the e-discovery or litigation support industry. Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a paralegal or litigation support professional.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with Relativity, Clearwell, and\or Equivio. (Relativity Certified Admins are highly-valued).
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor.
- Strong technical understanding and/or experience with the e-discovery process (EDRM), litigation lifecycle a must.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at RVM, where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, marital status, familial status sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as established by applicable law.
RVM 100+ employee and growing e-Discovery Company awarded INC top 500 fastest growing private companies, provides cutting edge legal technology, consulting and support services. RVM's team of experts includes industry savvy consultants, premier project managers and seasoned support personnel. Our team collaborates with each client to assess its immediate business needs, and can tackle the most demanding discovery and e-data processing assignments. RVM's proprietary e-data processing software delivers consistent, repeatable, and defensible results. As RVM develops solutions tailored to fit each client's needs, this results in more efficiency. Since 1996, RVM's legal and corporate clients have enjoyed our exceptional service and measurable results.
#removed# an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Role: eDiscovery Project Manager
Location: Jersey City,
Apply for this job now.