Company: RELIABLE HEATING & AIR
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Join the Nation's #1 Trane Dealer: Reliable Heating and Air is growing and we are looking for Hvac Service Techs to join our team! We offer a $5000 sign on bonus, very competitive salary, opportunity to grow and full benefits. We care deeply about training and development. Apply now for an opportunity to join the team today
The HVAC Service Technician maintains and repairs heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential customers while providing excellent customer service.
Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical and electrical components of HVAC systems.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturers' recommendations, and explain fully to customer what the issues are and their options for repair (when applicable)
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of fuel, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary
- Maintain good working order of Company vehicle. Includes: refueling and servicing as necessary, reporting mechanical issues, washing and cleaning the Company vehicle on a regular basis
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle in a clean and organized fashion
- Understand Company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoices at job site
- Inform customers of potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services)
- Participate in Company-provided training
- Adhere to all Company safety rules
- Minimum of 1 years' experience as a residential HVAC Service Technician
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Valid Driver's license with a clean driving record
- EPA Certification required. NATE certification, a plus.
Physical Activities & Requirements
- Physical Strength: Walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, crawling, stooping, reaching (including overhead), climbing ladders/stairs and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
- Environment: Work in varying temperatures including non-climate-controlled areas occasionally with extreme temperatures
- Schedule: Must be available to work nights and weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers
- Visual Abilities: Must be able to correctly differentiate between colors
- Other: Must be proficient in the use of smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices
“Please note that any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and motor vehicle record review (as applicable).
Reliable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, celebrating diversity and creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate in our employment practices based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy or related condition, marital status, military or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.”