COMPANY: PAGE PERSONNEL SECRETARIAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £45000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join this exciting, growing techology lead business in Leicester City Centre.
An exciting technology lead business who are establishing their Customer Service team from a new location in Leicester City Centre.
As the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for establishing a brand new customer service team operating from Leicester City Centre. You will be responsible for recruiting, training and leading a brand new team for a rapidly growing technology business.
Reporting directly into the Operations Director you will have full responsibility/ accountability for the customer service function, responsible for setting and managing KPIs, planning workload, managing budgets and hiring temporary cover for peak periods. You will have overall responsibility for growing and managing a high performing team for this exciting business with ambitious growth plans.
The team will range from 5-20 Advisors, during peak periods, and will be responsible for managing all incoming complaints, booking enquiries and shipping enquiries. The customer service team will initially operate via 2 channels (email and telephony services).
The ideal candidate for the Customer Service Manager will:
- Have lead and managed a customer service team
- Understand data, and ideally have worked within a technology lead business
- Be driven, with the desire to establish and develop a high performing team
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be passionate about the delivery of a first class customer service strategy
- Demonstrate where they have added value to a business/ the customer journey
Competitive salary up to £45,000
Supportive Director who will assist in developing and driving the customer service team
An opportunity to establish, grow and develop a call centre and customer service team