ABC Teachers, part of TES, are seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a small independent school in Worcestershire. The role is full time and an immediate start is available.
About the role:
- Supporting students with social, emotional and mental health needs on a 1:1 basis
- Full time role commencing as soon as possible
- Ongoing contract for the right person
- Working closely with a small group of specialist education professionals to aid looked after children's education
About the school:
- A small independent school catering for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs
- Based near the picturesque Malvern Hills
- A specialist school with a wide range of resources
- A strong team ethos with supportive leadership, where the needs of the child always come first.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Suitable qualifications to support students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs
- Have previous experience working with children with sensitive situations and be confident dealing with occasional behavioural challenges
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in partnership with TES
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call Charnice on 0121481 2230.
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.