Personal Injury Law Firm is seeking a motivated Full-Time Attorney with 1 - 3 years experience to join a busy PI practice located in Livonia Michigan. The firm offers great support staff, challenging cases and a career path for success. Job duties require strong written, organizational and communication skills, preparing and drafting complaints, motions, responses, demand letters and case evaluation summaries. Performing Discovery including depositions, motions and all trial preparation.
Salary with benefits.
Lawyer Duties and Responsibilities
- Consult with clients on legal best practices.
- Prepare case file documents.
- Work with team to compile comprehensive briefs.
- Prepare discovery documents and define best course of action.
- Adhere to a consistent schedule of hearings, court appearances, and case related conferences.
- Represent clients in legal proceedings such as conferences and trials.
- Facilitate depositions of experts and case witnesses.
- All Injury related accidents
- 1st & 3rd party
- Medical Malpractice,
- Nursing Home Neglect
- Research and anticipate legal case law
Lawyer Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Skills of persuasion and negotiation.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong computer skills and competency.
- Professional attitude and strong personal ethics.
- 1-3 years experience in a law firm environment.
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree required.
A personal injury law firm, litigation 1st and 3rd party, nursing home neglect, medical malpractice, Auto Accidents, All injury related injuries among others.
Role: Personal Injury Attorney
Apply for this job now.