Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Continuous Improvement Engineer to their team in Des Moines, IA.
· Bachelor’s degree of engineering required
- Food or consumer packaged goods manufacturing background a must;
- Functional experience with implementation and sustaining of continuous advancement programs (i.e. Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Total Productive Manufacturing, statistical process control, etc.
- Accomplishments in yield optimization and cost reduction, process cycle time, capability analysis, design of experiment, etc.
- Administer knowledge of continuous improvement and engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments.
· Work with site leadership teams using CI/Lean tools and analytical skills to analyze, register and drive Continuous Improvement projects or activities.
· Promote cross-functional project groups including Quality, Corporate Engineering, Supply Chain, & R&D to develop and implement process improvements.
· Arrange and enforce new Lean strategies and program elements and framework to keep pace with growth and business changes.
· Establish and administer CI/Lean training on site. Identifies and communicates training requirements for the site.
- Guide and influence plant leaders and project teams to facilitate culture change. Ensures alignment on initiatives, CI principles, concepts and methodology within the site.
- Construct and develop relevant data and prepare project scopes, cost estimates, assist in preparation of capital project requests as needed to obtain management approval.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Role: Continuous Improvement Engineer
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.