We are a local firm that specializes in on-site promotional marketing campaigns for a wide range of boutique clientele. We are on pace to more than double in size by the middle of this year and as a result need additional associates to train into upper management positions.
- Assist the Promotions Team in developing and executing marketing strategies for each event
- Coordinate event activities including event setup, visual merchandise and inventory control
- Process, generate, and track event sales
- Coordinate event logistics, timelines and schedules
- Serve as Event Manager when necessary
- Serve as an enthusiastic member of the event staff and lead by example for interns
The promotional events training program uses a hands on approach that will challenge our team to learn marketing, advertising, sales, event processes and management. Senior management provides a setting that will broaden experiences while promoting self-confidence, accomplishment and maturity. In just a short amount of time, an entry-level candidate will have the opportunity to work with several difference clients as well as the management team.
- Confidence in your ability to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- A desire to work
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background screening
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manage
Role: Promotional PR Assistant-Entry Level
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.