Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £27500 - £32000/annum
Elvet Recruitment have been appointed to recruit a Snagging Manager for a regional housing contractor, to work within in the North East.
Working as part of the aftercare team you will provide a high standard service to customers/clients following completion of schemes and the completion of the defects to a high standard.
Main duties will include:
* Undertake reactive / responsive repairs and maintenance to Social Housing / retail / public sector and commercial clients.
* To work in and around existing occupied / refurbished properties undertaking various repairs and replacement works as directed.
* Reporting to Maintenance Manager but liasing with the Aftercare Team.
* Identify faults with existing elements and repair as required.
* Work independently as well as part of a team where required.
* Undertake works to a high standard on a first time fix basis where possible.
* Ensure exceptional levels of customer care are met.
* Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time
* Bring additional trade skills or be willing to up skill where appropriate
* It is not possible for this document to totally encompass or define all tasks that may be required of the post holder. The outlined duties may therefore vary from time to time without materially changing either the character or level of responsibility.
To be considered, applicants must have:
* At least 2 years maintenance experience.
* NVQ Level 1 & 2 qualification, or equivalent.
* Multi Skilled - ideally from a joinery background.
Please contact Michael Dufferwiel at Elvet Recruitment to discuss further