Are you a passionate secondary teacher?
Qualified to teach up to Key stage 4 but tired of being a full-time class teacher?
TeacherActive work with a number of good and outstanding secondary schools throughout Oldham. We provide secondary supply teachers the chance to make a difference to children's learning and development. We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate secondary supply teachers; we have openings for long term, short term and daily supply suited to your flexibility and preference.
The right secondary supply teacher will must have the following:
- Have a Qualified Teachers Status with subject specialism (NQTs welcome)
- Experience in teaching Key Stage 3 and 4
- The ability to keep lessons enjoyable and engaging
- Have a positive and effective approach to behaviour management
- Communicate effectively with teachers and children
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
To find out more information about becoming a secondary supply teacher call Tom on 0161 870 3623 or send your CV to #removed#