We are a Primary Care Practice seeking a Back Office Supervisor to become a part of our team! We strive to provide a work environment that encourages long-term employment and stability. As such, we offer competitive salaries and a full range of benefits including a 401-k plan with employer match, paid time off, and paid holidays. Applicants must have an friendly, energetic and compassionate personality with the ability to communicate effectively with others
- Accomplishes human resource objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment.
- Takes patient histories and vital signs.
- Prepares exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments.
- Gives injections and assists with lab testing and Phlebotomy.
- Performs EKG and or other similar office procedures
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment for treatments, including sterilization.
- Assists physicians in preparing for minor surgeries and physicals.
- Assists with scheduling of tests and treatments.
- Assists with incoming calls to the practice and screens telephone calls for referral to physician.
- Graduation from a Medical Assisting training program is highly preferred.
- Two year of MA work experience andpossession of active and unrevoked RMA, CCMA, CMA, NCMA, or NCRMA certification/ABR-OE credentials is required. Please be ready to provide current license information (expiration date & license number) for verification purposes.
- 2 year supervisory experience
- Familiarity with medical billing procedures
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
- eClinicalWorks EMR/EHR experience a plus
Georgia Medical Associates, PC has been serving the medical needs of the Metro Atlanta GA area for more than 25 years. We offer the highest and most up to date medical care for the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of common to chronic diseases for young and older adults. As an internal medicine practice we strive to develop a life-long relationship with our patients. Check out the many medical services we provide in the Metro Atlanta GA Area. We offer one convenient location in Snellville GA.
Role: Back Office Supervisor (Primary Care) Snellville, GA
Apply for this job now.