Annual Salary: $40, 000 - $50,000
Required education: Bachelor Degree a must; BA in Accounting preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):
- Assist with the opening and closing of client files
- Record data into conflicts of interest system and perform inquiries
- Interface to the Time Accounting System the daily input of timekeeper time
- Assist with the compilation of back-up documents substantiating invoiced transactions
- Assist with the maintenance of billing files and maintain usage of gas cards for participants
- Must have customer service attitude
- Ability and knowledge of ADP and Great Plains systems
- Ability to perform both front and back office duties
Ability to read and comprehend simple to complex instructions, short correspondence and memorandums
Ability to respond to questions from attorneys and other firm employees
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, proportions and percentages; ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals; ability to compute rate, ratio and percent
Ability to collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions; ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions and to deal with several abstract and concrete variables
Other Skills and Abilities:
Ability to utilize Lotus, Excel and other financial spreadsheet applications; ability to effectively utilize current word processing software; ability to establish and maintain cordial and courteous working relationships with clients, co-workers and other firm employees in a fast-paced demanding environment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Role: Billing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.